Technical livestreaming?

Heya!

I was wondering about doing lives streaming about subjects people wants to know more about. It can be anything related about programming and doesn’t have to be related with game development especially. (Git, design patterns, architecture, etc…)

Now don’t get me wrong here, the purpose is not to challenge @ben nor he’s teammates. It is just about treating one subject per streaming to help people see new facets of programming. For me, it would be a good training to improve my English.

Since I live in France, the time zone would be in GMT +01:00 :slight_smile:

What do you guys think about this ?
Of course, if @ben think this idea is against his will, I won’t do anything.

3 Likes

No concerns from me with you doing that, thanks for asking.

1 Like

I would be happy to watch them if I happen to have the time. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing this too, would be awesome.

Since they are some people interrested, I will make a first livestreaming in few weeks. I am having one subject in head which is really important when developing proper code : States Machine :wink:

When I’ll have a clearer vision of the date, I’ll make a new subject on the forum and I will post the link on Facebook.

I have a suggestion, which not directly related to people from this community doing live streaming, would be to go to Twitch.tv and checking out the Creative section there. Some really interesting people doing live streaming of game development and modelling. Some interesting streamers there are QaziTV and nonplayercat who stream mostly Unity related game development and Wheeze202 and Warka101 who use the Unreal Engine to develop their games.

Privacy & Terms