Syntax Errors and WebGL Build has no Sound?

I don’t get it works fine for me I need more feedback so I know if it’s me or not I hope others try it. :frowning:

As I say, it may just be a caching issue for me in Chrome. I don’t really have the time to be clearing all that out to test further though.

Oh! Thank you though for all you do - do you have a twitter account or any social account with games you created I can view or play?

Ok, cache all cleared in Chrome - that’s a lot of history/files/stuff all gone - I will now be plagued with login prompt requests for the next week!.. the things I do!

I can confirm that your game does now run for me in Chrome and the sound plays also.

Regarding connecting - expand my profile on here and you’ll see some options. :slight_smile:

Wow!! you gotta keep up on that browser history :slight_smile: Did you like the game at all?

I have responded in your other topic, the one where you request feedback. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms