SquashyToad - Add Level Audio

My gvraudiolistener script does not have a world scale property. I can’t hear any sounds after setting up the audio gameobjects. I tried searching online but couldn’t find anything on this.

For more details: http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/1323968/adjusting-gvraudiolistener-to-account-for-increase.html

I have an official answer from the team that manages gvr sdk

Hi, we removed the world scale parameter to be able to integrate Unity’s internal distance attenuation calculation into our Unity plugin. To fix this, you’ll need to rescale your environment to match 1 unit = 1 meter.

Ben, Sam, does anyone know of any possible work arounds?

Good work going to the GVR maintainers. Unfortunately, the course can’t keep up with all API changes so I recommend you use an older version of the library. Alternatively to that you could scale the physics and everything else in the other direction keeping the meaning of a meter constant.

Sam, is there an easy way to rescale my existing objects? Or are we out of luck here so we have to rescale the objects individually?

Unfortunately, I think you will have to rescale all the prefabs and also any constants you used for spawning the trees.

Privacy & Terms