Space Adventure_Where is the gold? (Project Boost)

I finally really finish my project boost section! :smiley: :laughing: :grin:

In May, I started this section in the course, and made the basic functions following the course instruction.

Then in June, I saw the " GameDev.tv Game Jam 2021" and decided to join with my project boost, which is a super great experience! I tried to add some new functions to meet the jam’s theme and learned more. Most importantly, there were so many nice people who gave great suggestions and very encouraging.

From the feedback in the jam, I adjusted the bugs, updated some good functions and polished the game better. And now I upload a new version again! Also I wrote a blog to record the work in this project, hope to share the experience with more people.

Read the blog here.
Play the game here.
If it’s possible, currently I would recommend you to play it by downloading the files from itch.io, because the WebGL version sometimes has delay.

I don’t know if you’ll see this, but thanks a lot to all the people who gave feedback to this project! and also Rick and the course team! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

4 Likes

Nice take on project boost!

I only reached level 3, that gold at the corner it’s just so hard to get, it requires almost pixel precision, it feels unfair, other than that, amazing game! Great job!

1 Like

Thanks!! I see, I put it too close to the corner, sorry for that and nice feedback! I’ll adjust it

Very nice game. I love the way you’ve done the tutorial section man! :+1:
I also like the way you’ve changed the material when you crash too, nice touch :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello! Thank you! Glad to hear that :grin:

I liked your inclusion of menus and visible instructions. Great interpretation :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you!! Because I usually don’t like reading instructions, I try to make it visible and playable instructions :smiley:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms