Even though the paddle’s position is set to position 8 on the x axis, it does not align with the ball.
Both the Ball and Paddle should be centered.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Drag the right brick from the “Assets>Sprites” folder to the center of the screen.
- Select it in the hierarchy, and in the Inspector set the X position to 8.
What I have tried:
- Selecting the “right brick” sprite in the Assets panel. In the inspector click the “Sprite Editor” button. Setting the Pivot drop down menu to “Center”
- After setting the pivot of the sprite to center, toggling the Center/Pivot button at the top of the Scene window.
- After setting the pivot of the sprite to center, toggling the Local/Global button at the top of the Scene window.
Paddle Selected In Hierarchy:
Ball Selected in the Hierarchy: