Slight problem with uploading

i am not able to get all the textures and meterials of the model when i try to upload my file on to sketchfab.

need some help
while this is my scene

1 Like

If I am remembering correctly, you need to INCLUDE the images in the .blend file. It’s called “PACK”.

Off topic : For shapeways 3D printing, you need to create a .zip file with the blend file and all your images inside this zip file (not in blend file).

I hope this info sets you on the right track.

2 Likes

thanks ,the texture problem was solved but if u look closely at the model the rook, king and queen are smooth shaded for some reason and the wave on the white squares is also not showing. any solution for that ?

If you use procedural (generated) textures, that’s a Blender tthingy. You need to create also (wave) images for this.

The smooth shaded look, can be of course smooth shaded. Are you sure it’s off?!
OnE other thing come mind, that maybe the normals are wrong. The normal of a FACE determines which side is visible. A face has only one visible side.
Maybe your meshes are inverted in the process.

Go in EDIT mode, select all faces, then press Shift n. It should place your normals to the correct outer direction.

Purple are the options to see normals,
Green is also a smoothing option (Switch it off or change angle)

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms