Sitting Chair in Titanic Lounge

My previous thread here was somehow deleted, here is my progress on teh chair using extrusion with curves.
In some cases I used a curve, in others I used a mesh and converted to a curve. I did a bit of duplicating previous curves because most of the wood joints are curved slightly which justified the profile using extrusion.

9 Likes

It looks very nice. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

1 Like

Hi @Ben_Glancy, I have had a look and I don’t see anything similar which has been deleted? The original thread I could see regarding the deck area is here:

When I look at your profile it lists all of your posts (you can do this also) and there are only two that have been deleted, both state withdrawn by author. One was for your bunny render, the other was a reply to the above topic where you mention you had completed the ceiling and were enjoying the modular design etc, looks like an image you tried uploading failed and you posted again afterwards and it worked.

If you believe there was anything else which you can’t see do let me know and I will see if I can investigate.

Oh, and sorry, fab chair btw! Looking really good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rob thankyou very much for finding it. I think what happened is I must have clicked away from it then foolishly forgot which lecture I’d posted it on as I had been going forward in the course to see what sort of tools it covered then working back once I’d decided what to model. Cheers for pointing it out.

1 Like

Hi Ben, no worries.

In case you didn’t know, if you click on your profile icon (top right of the forum) and then in that little window click on your name on the left hand side;

you will be taken to a page all about your profile / activity and so on;

If you then click on the Activity option you can see a list of all of your posts, both topics and replies.

You can also bookmark topics of interest also by using the little spanner icon at the bottom of each of your posts and then clicking on the bookmark icon (looks like a little flag);

Hope this helps, any problems give us a call on the Forum Issues forum :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms