ShareMyGame issue with Unity 2020.1

Hello, I just created a 2D game using Unity 2020.1 and when I upload it to ShareMyGame the camera just keeps zooming into the upper left hand corner. I tried making a couple test projects and get the same result. They all work fine when running on localhost. I haven’t tried a 3D game yet… Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or am I doing something wrong. I did already disable the gzip compression for SIMMER. Here’s a link to the demo, the zooming happens really quick, its hard to tell that’s whats actually happening: https://sharemygame.com/@Phil_D/lava-escape-demo

Hi Phil,

I’ve tested your game with Chrome, and it’s working fine. Try another browser. If the issue persists, please follow Rob’s instruction in this thread. Maybe there is a helpful error message in your browser console.

2 Likes

Hi Nina, Chrome is the browser I am using. I just tried it in Firefox and it is now working like it is supposed to. It’s odd because all my other ShareMyGame uploads work fine in Chrome. Thanks for your suggestion :). I compared the console outputs from this game to another one of my uploads and the output is similar. Perhaps its one of my Chrome extensions causing it to bug out.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms