Section 5, Lecture 85

Hello i need your help :sweat_smile: @Rob

The brick3 is not getting slice in two pieces :confused:
what should i do now …

Hello @Sabeen_Moin,

When you say brick 3, do you mean the one at the bottom, where it’s selected both of them?

1 Like

Yes the bottom one :sweat:

If I had to hazzard a guess as to why it is happening I would suggest because the brick at the very bottom doesn’t have a distinguishable top surface, so it is assuming the top is on the block above.

You should be able to move the selected area using the blue circles, or, by changing the values in the Sprite box, for example, changing the height to 41 pixels instead of 82.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are more than welcome.

1 Like

Hi @Sabeen_Moin,

Did you manage to resolve this issue?

1 Like

I tried but still the sprite is not getting slice in two pieces :confused: i mean the damaged bottom brick, so i thought i better move forward than fixing sprite sheet.

Did you try changing the values and clicking Slice at the top?

If you want, upload your image file (in a .zip) and I will have a quick look, then give you the steps to replicate.

Bricks.png.zip (31.4 KB)

Yes, I changed the height of brick from 128 - 41 and clicked on apply. But the top brick remains unclickable

Hi @Sabeen_Moin,

I had a quick look at your image, both of those bricks are actually joined together… see below;

If you erase a little of that “crack” line so that brick 3 and brick 4 are separated by a transparent line in between I think you will be ok.

1 Like

I will try my best, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms