Section 3 Lecture 43 Challenge Complete

Finished this challenge. I found a rotation of 2 degrees made the pin look as straight up as possible.

Edit: After watching the rest of the video, I found the the size of my image is different from yours. By default, your image has a size of 10 units, while mine starts with a size of 5, even though they look to be the same size. Also, yours matched the cube’s size at 1.2, but mine is real close at 3.8. I don’t know if this matters, but it could cause some problems for other people trying to follow along. I wouldn’t know for sure though since I haven’t seen the rest of this section yet, but it could.

Edit (Again): While watching the Bezier Curves video, I realized that the cube in the video had a size of 3.8 X 3.8 X 3.8, while the default cube has a size of 2 X 2 X 2. This would be why the image has to be different sizes to fit the size of the cube. I will simply just resize the cube and then the image to the 1.2 used in the videos so I can follow along easier, but others might not notice this.

I thought that scalling the mesh in x, y, and z axis to 3.8 was the same as creating a mesh with 1.9 radius but no! the second option generates me a smaller cube that the first, but in the area of dimensions is set to 3.8, so in conclusion, when you want to scale a mesh there are two options, from the dimensions area or adjusting the radius of this, I think. :confused:

Privacy & Terms