Section 2 end - Fabio Galvão

Hi, I did a job to use what I learned, this software is really cool. There’s probably a lot wrong, but we’re learning :wink:

14 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community!

Excellent job on the scene, seriously! This looks great all the way around! Would make a great small set for an animation!

1 Like

Cool pic, well done, blender is addictive, I picked up a tutorial for blender - this was around 5 months ago - and now I can’t put it down - it opens up so many creative possibilities, xxx jess

1 Like

Welcome to this site.

Very good isometric room scene.
Is that plant thing breaking gin or out?!

Thanks =). I’m really excited about the course, I’ve always seen scenarios like this and thought it was really cool, but I didn’t think I would be able to do it either. I did what I could with what I’ve learned so far, I’ll evolve the scenario with what I learn.

I did one more light test.

2 Likes

It opens up a lot of possibilities, I’m a motion designer, I’m studying blender to add to my career. But I’m having more fun than I imagined.

1 Like

Thanks .

I’ve redone the plan about 10 times. But I stopped because I only did the basic part of the course, I imagine that when I finish I’ll be able to do it better.

The idea was that there would be water coming out of the hole in the wall and going into the well.

The tree will have leaves that will be illuminated by the light from the well below.

I’ll probably redo everything, I’ve already learned things that are much easier than I’ve done lol

1 Like

It’s very powerful softwear + s o fun and addictive xxx jess. I’m trying to make gems - today -

1 Like

I improved the scene a little. =)

4 Likes

Very nice progress! Going to need some treasures and trinkets on them shelves soon! Keep it up!

Looking great! Good job!

1 Like

Welcome to this site Bats.

Privacy & Terms