Section 1 - Lecture 15 - Final Challenge

Hi there!

I’ve started the “Complete Blender Creator” course earlier today and have just completed my first final project for Section 1.

Any feedback is very appreciated, also it’s super nice to e-meet all of you! <3

P.S. It was supposed to have been Hogwarts Express…

Warm Regards,
Jen

16 Likes

Now this is awesome! Amazing job with the smoke :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very good looking train. I think with the right background you wouldn’t have needed to tell us wich train it is. Good work @Jen.Shi and welcome to the course.

PS: don’t worry about the background you’ll learn about that later

2 Likes

Hi @Kevin-Brandon, thank you very much!! I wasn’t sure at first how I could make smoke using only the primitives, but then thought to give this a go haha. Glad you liked it!

Thank you very much! Aww. I will work on the background!

I actually wanted to build something that I would like working on now and when I complete the course I’d like to try and rebuild it with new skills and compare the models :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the warm welcome!

1 Like

The Hogwarts Express counts as a mystical place so qualifies for the topic of this week’s collab. :+1:

Would be cool to see this as an entry. About 2 days left still, so if you wanted to spruce it up a bit you still have time…

Welcome!

1 Like

Hi @Jaco_Pretorius,

Thank you for your feedback and invitation to join the collab. Unfortunately I was busy this weekend and only have just seen your post :frowning:

I will keep an eye on the collabs going forward (I didn’t know they were a thing as I didn’t really surf through this website yet, was just studying for now). But I will definitely go through the work of the other folks and get inspiration from it <3

Thank you!

2 Likes

My First Model in Blender. Using 2.90 and want to get to do as well as I can. Im a Cosplayer and 3D Printer and want to make some good stuff for all. William

3 Likes

wow so Coolll

Privacy & Terms