Screenshot of floor!

I’m somewhat familiar with Unity, so I thought I’d spice up the floor right away :wink: I just downloaded a public domain asphalt texture pack (http://opengameart.org/content/real-asphalt-texture-pack), and then added a sprite just above the floor (0.001 units) with my own drawn court lines. I can move the court wherever I want because the lines aren’t baked-in to the texture itself.

3 Likes

I love that Lee! Maybe I’ll try adding a texture on mine too, though I don’t know what a sprite is or how to go about making one, so perhaps I’ll leave that part for later. Anyway, yours looks great!

I’ve added some colourful tiles to mine. I guess my game will be taking place outdoors in some kind of continental city square :wink:

2 Likes

Nice texturing, and I love the shininess! The stone pattern really adds a touch of class to any game, doesn’t it? :wink:

Agreed! Instant European vibes :wink: Though in the design world, I hear that concrete is pretty on point at the moment too

My first 3d object :slight_smile:

I have tried to make it the approximate size of a real basketball court. :basketball:

This was pretty fun. I used to do a lot of 3D Modeling in Maya so it was refreshing working in the 3D interface. I’m very excited to add textures!

Here is mine, I will be getting aid from my friends on making textures xD.

Arctic gym

How is this

Here’s my screenshot of the dreaded floor.

Privacy & Terms