RPG Update Log

Just dropped a whole bunch of new videos to the saving section. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Even more saving section videos.

5 Likes

Saving section is finished for a first draft. Take a look. I might be redoing some of the videos at the end to make them even clearer so feedback is really needed.

Hit the heart button if it’s worth my while updating this post.

25 Likes

Couple of changes and additions to the saving section. “Saving Multiple Scenes” has been split into part 1 and 2. “Fading Before Scene Load” has been created on the end as a separate lecture.

8 Likes

I’ve just hit publish on the last lectures of Rick’s section on weapons. If you were waiting for a good run up, now’s the time to dive in!

Up next: we’re building a stats and progression system.

11 Likes

I’m currently adding some lectures to the end of the simple weapons section. By popular demand we will show you how to save your weapon selection.

12 Likes

Just published a lecture that shows you how to edit ScriptableObjects in a text editor. Fun stuff.

8 Likes

Learn to level up with the new lectures dropped in the RPG.

5 Likes

Learn to trigger events and cool particle effects when you level up.

7 Likes

Video on damage progression released. Level up and do more damage!

6 Likes

Checkout the new “Extensible Modifier System” video

6 Likes

Check out the new “Data Hazards and Race Conditions” lecture release today!

6 Likes

Check out the new lecture “Hunting Down Race Conditions”

6 Likes

Check out the new lecture “Start vs Awake”, Are we awake yet?

4 Likes

Check out the new lecture “Lazy Initialisation”, (Note does not work as an excuse to stay in bed to the wife)

3 Likes

As i will be away from my desk for most of today here’s mondays video 6 hours early.

Check out the new lecture “Progression Stats SpreadSheet”

4 Likes

Check out the new lecture in the section Final Polish on “Configurable Cursors”, Don’t you know its rude to point! :wink: Enjoy

3 Likes

New lecture in the RPG course today.
“Cursors and UI”

4 Likes

New lecture up today “Generic Raycastable Components”, Note there may be a short delay until the next batch of videos but rest assured we are working hard behind the scenes.

5 Likes

I’ve just dropped a new section 8: “Saving Asset Pack”. If you struggled with the saving section as being too advanced, now this section will allow you to import the saving features as an asset pack and teach you simply to integrate that pack with your project.

7 Likes