Rough final render

I kinda checked out a bit on this one. I wasn’t super interested in making grass, so I took some shortcuts. The shortcuts ended in a huge performance drop and thus a lower sample count for the render. I was super stoked on making the bunny, and I’m glad I learned how to make trees and a few other things. However, this lecture dragged a bit for me. Probably because I’m more interested in making game assets, and this lecture was heavily skewed toward creating a scene after we finished the bunny.

Still, I’m not hugely disappointed with the end product. If I had given it a few more hours, I’m sure I could’ve made something a lot nicer. But for the effort put in, not bad I think.


Privacy & Terms