Rock N Bowl - Bowling Challenge

Tried to finish this before the year 2020 ends hahaha. Will definitely go back to this to further improve. Will move on first to next lesson :smiley: Hope you guys like it :smiley:

6 Likes

Awesome…

Good completion of that section. Nice bowling ally scenic additional bits.

A couple of points for next time. It looks like you did not shade smooth’ your bowling ball. Also the pins at the curve stage or later were not closed up at the top, not exactly central before spinning. So you have a small hole in the top of every pin. Logically the pins should all be flatter based to stand up, but I think that is an error in the course material as it is very standard in pins shown here.

1 Like

Ohhhh thanks for pointing that out. I just realized it just now. I didn’t saw it due to some problem with my graphics while trying to render, viewport shading view, material shading view, and stuff as shown below:
Problem with materials
This really hurts my head to be honest and maybe the problem here is my graphic card as it crashes even at eevee render settings.

As for the bowl, I think I accidentally skipped that step as this is the second time I remade the ball trying to fix lots of stuff during the tutorial. :frowning:

Thanks for the inputs :smiley:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms