Repeat the Guess!

1 Like

Looks good to me. I’m only replying, however, to point out that “and” was misspelled in “Welcome to Bulls and Cows, a fun word game!”

Only other thing, and this doesn’t need to change, but having “<< endl;” on a second line makes things a little unreadable, imo. The line after it is longer than the line before it would be if “<< endl;” was part of it, so it would make more sense to have the entire statement on one line.

I did just reailse, however, that you may have put it on a separate line to emphasise the fact that endl is creating a new line. It’s still entirely up to you, though. The main reason I replied was because of the misspelling in the output as that’s going to be displayed to the user.

It otherwise looks picture perfect!! Exciting stuff!

~Julia

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for clearing that up! As for the rest, I’m a total noob to coding, so I don’t know what I want yet haha.

Glad to help! I’ve been programming since I was a kid (QBASIC was my first when I was seven years old), so I’m always happy to offer my thoughts on things. This course has been the quickest paced C++ course I’ve ever done while still remaining completely coherent and easy to understand. The teaching method of the instructor is genius, IMO.

If you need any help, feel free to ask! I’ve got a moderate knowledge of C++ already. I’m mainly doing this to learn the Unreal Engine’s libraries and nuances in relation to C++. =) I’m still doing the code, however, as I haven’t worked in C++ since 2011.

~Julia

1 Like

Privacy & Terms