Random Bits And Bobs

Another random object made from insetting, extruding, resizing etc. Looks like something from Monument Valley:

some robots: and the factory from the StarCraft series:

8 Likes

Woah I love the factory - kinda reminds me of battlezone 2 combat commander… I’ve never played StarCraft myself :3 The robots look like they’d fit well in an RTS, similar to planetary annihilation? :slight_smile:

Some really nice work - well done!

3 Likes

These are great! I went back and look at a bunch of your stuff that I guess I missed when you posted them. Really nice!

I like your first image here. Looks like an ancient alien artifact. Reminds me of the thing inside the comet in this episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation (This thing here). Not so much that they resemble each other, but they give me a similar feeling, that is ancient/classical aesthetic, but abstract and unknowable.

I also like your robots and a lot of the characters/scenes in your other posts. Many have a distinct style so that they could fit together well. Seem like perhaps you’re working on a game or animation?

1 Like

I don’t have any projects as of now, but I’m aiming to work on games in the future, and I will probably start work on an animation later on.

1 Like

These are very cool! Great style!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms