Pyramid? kind of

i wasn’t going to share this, because after seeing other students’ models i felt kind of bad like it wasn’t enough, and i thought i haven’t add enough details.

i tend to take track of my modeling journey, saving render files with dates. As i was just looking at my final render, i saw the earlier one; the pyramid i made yesterday, and i felt better. it was clear that i learned so much in a day.

This is the model i created yesterday. i knew it wasn’t perfect but still felt kind of good.

And this is the one i made just now, one day later.

i wanted to share this because im sure there are other people who feel like me; but it’s nice to remember that it’s not a competition, all of us get better at our own pace, and im sure we all will get better in time. Let’s keep practicing and getting better together!

Still could use a lot more details tho :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Dude, I hear ya!
I don’t know your personal situation, but a lot of things could be going on in your life! It’s awesome, if you can set aside some time for blender on a daily basis to get better at it :green_heart:
I appreciate you sharing your feelings - I think everyone feels that way at one point or another.
Looking forward to seeing more work from you!

2 Likes

Thanks! i will try my best and keep on sharing my journey here with you lovely people! :heart:

2 Likes

Just like in any other arts the effort and practice will show just as putting love into a food dish it just makes it better, and just like with that stuff you have to leave the ego at the door. Other peoples art will always look better in your eyes believe me, Just learn from others work instead of comparing be satisfied with your art but don’t be neglectful in your effort.

2 Likes

i totally agree! im happy that i came to that conclusion earlier than i usually do, im the type to compare myself to others and completely stop practicing. not this time i hope, i want to give my all and become better! Thank you for your inspiring words :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great improvements.
Don’t be put off by other’s work, we do not all start from the same place, some have previous experience or are doing the course a second time. But we all understand what it was like to start.

2 Likes

Thank you for the compliment!
i totally understand now, it was kind of hard for me to think this way, but with this section ending, i realized that i should only focus on myself and my improvement.
i have to admit that this beautiful community has helped a lot me too; i feel better when i post stuff and recieve feedback! Thanks for everything :heart:

1 Like

Do not look or compare your work with others. We don’t all start with the same (no) level of Blender experience. Follow your own pace.
Just show your work, so others can see if you made some errors. Or give the advice to improve something. Ofcourse you can look et others to get inspiration. Like I can do it too, but I do it differently.
It’s a learning journehy, not a design contest.

Have fun and enjoy the course.

Your pyramid is excellent. The lighting is good. Your diameters are good …

2 Likes

i’m trying my best and i’m sure i’ll get better in time. This community helps a lot too, thank you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms