Pyramid Final

here’s mine

These look really cool. Here’s my version, I’m not sure the Mayan’s had gabled roofs, but they do now.

2 Likes

Here a simple Maya Pyramid…

3 Likes

1 Like

Here is mine:

1 Like

Nice, I like the pillars at the start and end of the stairs. It looks like fire and gives nice atmosphere. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

meh

I liked the walls he extruded and did it on mine. more suited for a level entrance to an hellish arena or something.

not gonna spend all day on a fake asset tho

few nice little hiding spots for players too (or alternative entrances)

yet to discover the lighting techniques you guys are using lol

ok time to stop and move on lul

2 Likes

Here’s my temple, played around with lights a bit. It’s pretty simple but I’m pleased with the result!
Some really nice looking and detailed pyramids on here.

5 Likes

My simple temple :slight_smile: I decided to add in asymmetrical! doors/windows, again inspired by reference

4 Likes

I was meaning to make a cut using [CTRL+R], but I instead hit [ALT+R]… it had to stay!

5 Likes

Farily Simple, some good skills learned and practised in this exercise!

7 Likes

Hi! This is my take on the mayan pyramid up until the beginning of section 3, I am planning to go back and finish this model later on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

Wow… some people went far fancier then I could… here’s my attempt… hope you like.

2 Likes

Here is my pyramid, it’s quite simpler than the other’s contributions but I’m rather satisfied of how it turned out.

3 Likes

My final pyramid. Added some lights at the top for fun, and a few inside. Spent entirely too much time fixing the vertices and faces after all the subdividing started messing with the mesh.

Pyramidfinal
pyramid%20inside

3 Likes

I quite liked what Michael did with the “fortified” look in the earlier lecture and went with it…

1 Like

Hey all, here is my finished pyramid. I spent a little bit of time at the end cleaning up some unnecessary vertices etc, was good fun and I’m really happy with the end result :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Here is my pyramid. I’ve also tried some textures and glowing diamond inside :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Privacy & Terms