Puppy ball block breaker!

So I think posted this in the wrong section yesterday… here is my demo of puppy block breaker…All assets are yours truly… for better or worse…and yes that is me barking, with some ableton magic…any who I deviated quite a bit from the lecture… Hope you guys enjoy! Also there are only two quick levels as I wanted to move on in the coursework… gonna come back and make a finished version when Im all learnt up

My block breaker “Luna Rescue”

1 Like

Hey Erik,

I’ve just played your game and this is really nice. I really like your assets and kudos for creating those yourself. Having the puppy balls is a fun mechanic, especially when you release them and have them bouncing around too.

The sound effects are cute, as is the overall art style - really nice - well done! :slight_smile:

Really appreciate it man, thanks… I had some squirrels launching rat balls… unbreakable bricks… concept levels and then I realized that even though I had learned a lot it was distracting me from moving forward in my lessons I remember you mentioning a place to archive things… something.io I want to say… anyways as I progress it would be nice to explore next steps and think about what all I want to do with what i’m learning…
Cheers
Erik

1 Like

You’re very welcome. :slight_smile:

The site was itch.io, you can create a free (or paid) account an upload your games. Unlike ShareMyGame.com they are retained after 30 days and you get a lot more options. Its a good way to create a portfolio of the games you’ve created. You can allow users to play or download, or both, and it supports multiple platforms if you create different builds.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms