Project Boost [Current State : Prototype]

My prototype of project boost.
I’ll add more things to it later on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The ship design is wonderful! The controls felt good, not too sensitive and with some practice I was making some pretty smooth maneuvers. My one issue is that the sound was way too low. With my system and speaker volume in the middle it was barely audible. Otherwise fantastic job!

1 Like

Hey @David_Gibbs,

Thanks for the feedback :grin:

Yeah, for now I decided to keep it lower, was playing some other versions and got blasted away by the volume😂

Later I will implement an options menu where you can set the volume according to your liking :grin::+1:t2:

New Version with 6 different spaceships to choose from :slight_smile:

Great Game really liked the particle effects you had for the booster and crash sequence.
The UFO sound was really effective but I think every level I complete it got quieter or it was because the camera was further away. I also really liked the lighting effects on the UFO, the one coming from the bottom made it look like it had a tractor beam, Really cool stuff Good work! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

@CottenEyedJoe
Thanks a lot for your nice review :grin:

About the sound i guess it must be the distance to the camera, as you mentioned. Going to fix some stuff and add more. ATM. I am working on new rockets and the environment :grin::+1:t2:

1 Like

Best of luck with the game. Just tried the rocket selection screen, that’s a great idea. The rocket at the far right I know is probably just a temp object but it looks a bit suspect :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms