Progress

Just Some guy who was flabergasted that a course that is worth 195 dollars was on sale for 13 and I always wanted to get into blender. I have been actually wanting to do this course daily and I have seriously enjoyed doing it so far. Since I am a complete beginner I can’t do anything really complicated so here is my first ever render in blender

3 Likes

It’s a great start!
What’s up with the white ‘thingy’ on top of the roof - a tile?

We all start somewhere. Your basic house is fine. Like FedPete I wonder about the thing showing on the roof. Make out it is a solar panel!

Welcome to this place.

Yeah its a tile

Progress number 2, I decided to go with something similar to a house and instead decided to make a coo coo clock, I also decided to attempt the roof tiles that were used in the well for the top of the roof as well.

4 Likes

Oh boy, so much work in this one. I like the concept of the cuckoo clock. Great idea!
Maybe some additions, as weights … a wall …

Have fun!

Great idea moving it on as a cuckoo clock. Perhaps open Suzanne’s mouth as though making the classic sound?
The tiles, they are all lined up, some gaps showing too. Tiles do not work like that, every other row needs to be half a tile across, so they overlap the joins.

Privacy & Terms