Problem on visual studio code

I opened visual studio code and I’m seeing a problem I don’t know why I have it … do anyone know how to solve it ?

{

"name": "Win32",

"intelliSenseMode": "msvc-x64",

"compileCommands": "C:\\Users\\ziyad acer\\Desktop\\unreal engine learning\\BullCowGame-starter-kit\\.vscode\\compileCommands_Default.json",

"cStandard": "c17",

"cppStandard": "c++17"

[10/19/2021, 2:37:28 PM] “C:\Users\ziyad acer\Desktop\unreal engine learning\BullCowGame-starter-kit.vscode\compileCommands_Default.json” could not be found. ‘includePath’ from c_cpp_properties.json in folder ‘BullCowGame-starter-kit’ will be used instead.

[10/19/2021, 2:37:28 PM] Unable to locate forced include: C:\Users\ziyad acer\Desktop\unreal engine learning\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\BullCowGame\Definitions.BullCowGame.h

[10/19/2021, 2:37:28 PM] Unable to locate forced include: C:\Users\ziyad acer\Desktop\unreal engine learning\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\BullCowGameEditor\Development\Engine\SharedPCH.Engine.h

okay
I realized that it’s because I have changed the name of my folder that had affect the path of the program on visual studio code.

So you’ve solved your issue?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms