Problem during initialization

Hi!
Someone got idea what kind of problem is it?
Delete the “Binaries” folder and new build don’t help.

Could you provide the contents of the most recent log in Saved > Logs?

Yes, sure. I hope it’s right file.
MyProject.zip (11.0 KB)

If you go to where you installed Visual Studio and go to
“Community\VC\Tools\MSVC{Version}\bin\Hostx64\x86”

e.g.

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.24.28314\bin\Hostx64\x86”

Do you have “vcruntime140” and “vcruntime140_1”? And also in the x64 directory instead of x86

I have reinstalled VS, because i was not able to find this directory and that the problem still exists.
I have this .dll files in both of directories. I upload sh and new log file generated after reinstallation.
MyProject.zip (10.9 KB)

Unreal can’t find it though it according to the logs it’s not even looking in those paths. Could you try looking in
“C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.22\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\AppLocalDependencies\Win64\Microsoft.VC140.CRT”
(as well as Win32)

If they aren’t then you should be fine with just copying them over though make sure only the x86 version goes in Win32 and x64 in Win64.

There were only ‘‘vcruntime140’’ files. I am not sure i have correct understood what You were meaning but i copied “vcruntime140” and “vcruntime140_1 from:
bin>Hostx64>x64 to AppLocalDependencies> Win64> Microsoft.VC140.CRT and
bin>Hostx64>x86 to AppLocalDependencies> Win32> Microsoft.VC140.CRT
also i rebuilt project and is the same problem.

You understood correctly so in that case could you try verifying your engine installation which you can do from this drop down menu

options

Privacy & Terms