Player name

i think i’ll go with Mop, easy to remember and also fun name in my opinion. it comes from the said feature of obstacle color change whenever the player bumped them.

Can’t wait to see the rest of this course, it looks fun!!

Hi Pawwpaw, Your name is great! Mop. It’s just too simple. It’s perfect. Mop. I can vision a game where the player controls a person doing custodian duties. Sweeping, cleaning and mopping. But it’s really this game that Rick is about to teach us (with a few things added). When you mop an object it changes color. But if you sweep it it hides the object. Then when you clean it it nullifies it for a little while. Imagine how that could add to the strategy aspects of the game and the overall goal of arriving to the destination. Just a thought. :slight_smile:

That actually an interesting prototype. To be honest the things you said like sweeping, cleaning, and mopping already put into consideration as the core mechanic as the player name first came. But still thinking about the fun way to implement it.

In the end i hope i could realize all my thinking of feature and mechanic into the game, since i’m a low level programmer with almost 0 experience :sweat_smile:

Thanks for your feedback of my player name McLarry!!

Privacy & Terms