Pinball Quest - Up 2 U - Mini Games

Here’s my mini game created from the Pinball Quest Challenges - Pinball Clown

Various forces and other physics bits need tweaking especially as WebGL acts a bit differently than in the editor.
In both the balls seem to get stuck quite a bit (even after some tweks) so N (Nudge) may well be your/our friend.
The linked blinking lights and bonus arent always quite right and are on the list to look at.

Let me know if you spot anything obvious and not so obvious…

the ball only got stuck once for me in 4 play throughs. The only problem I had was that on a second play through the save button is greyed out so I couldn’t submit my amazing high score

1 Like

Love this

A small bit of feedback if you play on a mac there is no right key

Kurt

Thanks for playing Hazel.
Sorry about that. Not come across the button issue in testing and there’s none of my code to do it i don’t think!! Will have more of an online play when I’m next on and see if i can reproduce or if anyone else has same issue.

I did wonder about that.
What keys do you have??!!

Eddie,

I have on the left

Shift
Ctrl
Alt
cmd

on the right I have

Cmd
Alt
Shift

Hopefully that helps

Kurt

1 Like

Ok - reproduced and issue found. Forgot how I coded it - making non interactable in the button press in the inspector (two avoid multiple submits). In Balloon Hunter I reload scene to loop, here I dont so I need to open it again somewhere. Fix soon.

@Hazel_Ryan @Kurt_Frary
Thanks for having a nose and finding some features.
Fixes should be there now.

• Save button open for subsequent high score table games
  • Alternate keys for flippers - A and L (and firing F)

Fun :). Great design!
Bit to tricky for me :D, but the temporary teleports at the bottom was a great touch.

1 Like

This was really fun! Gameplay felt smooth with no hitches. I gave it several playthroughs.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms