On second thought.... I don't think I'll go into the Onsen

Seems a little… off.

So as you can see I went about this a bit differently, implementing things taught and things I wanted to experiment with from elsewhere to mixed results. Can I just say the procedural liquid really goes over my head, yet I still want to learn more.

I uploaded the candle and door in case anyone is interested

6 Likes

Hey,

its a really cool interpretation of the assignment. Doesnt look anything like the project itself, but its really nice. Its noticable, that you have prior experiences. How did you do the puddle?

1 Like

Heya!

And yeah I have a small amount of blender experience and because of that I wanted to try the assignment in a different way that still applied what was being taught in the lecture in a different way(e.g.; the candles could be seen as miniature barrels). Plus there were a couple things I wanted to learn while doing this.

The puddle was done using the liquid partial system and a lot of “wait wot?” while following along with a YouTube tutorial. One puddle I did on the floor on it’s own, then I created a block which I applied a second simulation and fiddled around until one side had that awful goo feel I wanted. I didn’t quite get to where I wanted, but the Amnesia-esq goo was good enough.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms