Obstacle Course - Showcase (With some personal challenges built in)

Hello all,

Attached is a clip of my obstacle course. The camera angle is a bit funky, I could not find one that I liked so I just ended up using this one. While building this I had a few personal challenges that I wanted to figure out how to make work.

The first was making the player sprint. In the video you will notice that the players starting color is blue, when the sprint button (space in this case) is pressed the material color changes to cyan
and there is a speed change. This took a while to figure out, but it was something I was looking at for another side project so what better time to figure it out than now.
The second challenge I gave myself was to modify the Dropper cubes so that they move from point A to point B in a loop. This also took a while to figure out, but I am happy with the result.
The third challenge was similar to the second. I wanted to use the same concept and move an object on the X axis and the Z axis. The script I used for the second was repurposed for both of these and modified to change the wanted axis.

It was a fun challenge, learned a lot in the process.

1 Like

that was an awesome good job brother ! how did u make obstacles go up in down ?

Privacy & Terms