Not-Falling-Upwards - The Game

Click here to try it! :wink:

I chose to get creative with the mechanics on this one. Gravity is reversed.
What would you change to make it more fun to play?

Cool game but I feel like the rocket is waaaay too slow. Reaching from point A to point B takes twice as much as it should, would probably be more exciting if you doubled -or even tripled- the movement speed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Was thinking the same thing myself. Will make this change unless someone else says they like it like this.

I changed the game, made most things faster.
Looking forward to more feedback. What do you think of the third level?

Hi Bogheorghiu! I finished all the levels! You are doing really well! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

The 3rd level is the one with the super fast jaws of death right? It is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast, it feels like it’s a luck based level.

Personally I think the propulsion needs more kick, so that you can have more maneuverability, because sometimes when I try to stop in front of the obstacle, it still goes a bit up, so it would be nice if the gravity was a bit weaker or if the jet was a bit stronger.

Other than that minor issue, I think you are on your way to make something fun and exciting, so keep at it! :slight_smile: Good job!

1 Like

@Kiki_Csillag

Thank you very much! This is by far the most in-depth feedback I got for this little game so far.

I will surely implement the changes to propulsion, you are clearly right about it.

The 3rd level is supposed to serve a different role, I actually had no idea that it was possible to pass through that thing while it moves. This means the level design failed so far. I will re-make that level and re-upload the game soon.

Right now I’m focusing on the next project in the course, but I will come back and do this one of these days.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

sure, dude! Hope to see your other stuff ^^

1 Like

Privacy & Terms