No Source Control Lectures?

In the old courses, there were lectures on source control and how to set it up, but I don’t see anything like that in this new version. Is it later in the course? I would really like to set up source control, and it’s pretty cryptic, so any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.

I agree, that would be nice.

Without just encouraging another sale, I would highly recommend the git course. If you are not already understanding git after the first course, I would not expect the new course to change that. Just get the git course plus it is laid out so you can watch the sections you want instead of finding them embedded in Unreal on Unity courses.

Ok, I know that kind of came across rude, but not what I meant. I took the same courses and git and sourcetree will still confusing but the git course cleared up so much of that.

Hey, no worries @Bryant_Schaper. I kinda thought it might not be here because they had another course on it. Thanks for confirming my suspicions :grin:.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms