Mysterious Tower of Izaleah

From the slums of the kingdom of Izaleah, stood a tower with unknown past, mysterious floors and mysterious chambers. Rumors said that a highly valuable treasure lies at the top of the tower and only an immortal can reach this treasure. Several mortal adventurers tried to reach the top of the tower, but no one came back alive. It’s up to you to discover the treasure on the top of the tower and get back out alive. Beware of other adventurers that seeks this treasure.

(**The image is from Hunter x Hunter anime because this is what I can find so far :slight_smile: **)

2 Likes

this is cool although I think that this tower is needing some hotter color to be more threatening, as in the script. White (or beige) is a color that conveys the opposite, I think

1 Like

I like it! As a routinely unsuccessful rogue-type player, I like dungeon delves (or climbs) a lot. I’d be down for giving this a play if you plan on sharing.

1 Like

I just found out a more darker picture for this one and I currently used this image on my succeeding development :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms