My super car

6 Likes

if ANY BODY IS SEEING I WANT TO TELL I LOVE BLENDER AND SPENT A LOT OF TIME I HAVE CREATED THIS WITH HARDO WORK PLZ LIKE

hope you like it

Hi, there are so many people designing, creating beautiful things. While living also in different time zones. It’s difficult to get some feedback. That’s life!

Maybe add some explanatory text how you build it. Maybe your own thoughts, like “I want to be a car designer”…

I understand it took a long time to create it. But if you don’t show or tell how you did it, we can’t give you feedback!

All we see is an image of a car. But it your personal taste, I can’t really comment on that. It’s a personal thing. And I personally don’t like cars at all. But here are my comments;

• It’s a car, because of the tires only!
  • The model itself has no car features (no lights, not side mirrors),
  • Tires are donut like, have no grid. And to small
  • No windows

Ask your self, what makes a car, a car? What are the extinct features. Bumber, air intakes. windows, wheels, etc.

Have fun, keep on going improve your self!

2 Likes

hello thanks for your feedack i am sorry you hate car.but i will try to improve my model. i actually never built a car before this is my first car model . but thanks for the suggestion . if you want to know how i built it then i can tell you

hello??

will you reply

I only want to express, that if you want to get more feedback. you need to show more then only an an image of a car. Write something how you did it. Or show a wire-frame. Or show the process steps.

Don’t say “Just like me”. Give people a reason to “Like” you, not only based on a single image.

I “Like” people because they just made a first post. Or did some inspirational, or solve a technical issue, Or build simple but colorful. Lot’s of reasons, to say here’s my “Like” or not.

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Well, it is interestingly smoothed shaped and coloured in but apparently useless as a car. No windows? Lights, doors, etc. The wheels look like some form of spoked bicycle wheel, and the tyres seem unable to turn and practically part of the bodywork.

Asking for likes makes you come across as a 5 year old child by the way. You will get a few just as encouragement, this is not a huge site, you won’t get hundreds every post. People do not sit on the site and react to every new post instantly! It’s not Faceache.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms