My Rocket_Pilot_Game!

https://sharemygame.com/@Hurtless/rocket-pilot

2 Likes

Nice! I played all levels, very fun. Wound be cool if had a congratulation after the final level, instead of loop over again.

Thanks a lot!
Yeah I will definitely add that, as well as a main menu (welcome screen). I was just thinking I would add more harder levels later, and I have some functions that wish to implement but don’t know how yet.

Really cool game, liked the difficulty.

In the second and first level you can die, don’t know if that’s intentional because it seems like those two levels are some sort of tutorial with lots of safe zones.

Thanks for your feedback!
Yes just like you said they were meant to be tutorial levels that shouldn’t die. Yet somehow player can die sometime when they max thrust into the target… I actually do not know the reason of that. I tested it out myself, and I found that if I run the WebGL/ windows standalone, this bug will occur; yet if I am playing directly in Unity, this never happens. I will try to figure it out later…

Oh, maybe you are talking about another reason for death.
Actually the base of the target (white part) is not safe to collide, only the red part is supposed to be touched.

1 Like

I was talking about that. The white part isn’t safe, but it’s probably ok, in the first level is hard to land on the white that part and during the second level it’s a little easier but not something a lot of people will do.

Great conversation guys!

Those were some fun levels! I really liked the maze aspect of one of the final ones. It would be cool to see that on an even larger map!

Privacy & Terms