My Number Wizard game with guess counter

Hey guys. This is my Number Wizard game. I added a counter that lets you see the number of guesses the computer has left, because I found that otherwise the win screen appears very suddenly! I also increased the max guess to 10000 because I think that’s more fun!

http://www.gamebucket.io/game/c284f2e3-ac52-42ba-b505-f1814f5ba719

1 Like

Hi, James. I like how you have the counter kind of grayed out so not to distract from the focal point. I also added a guess counter and a feature that doesn’t reduce the number of guesses remaining with each click if the computer’s guess doesn’t change. Check out my game, here and let me know what you think.

Pretty cool. That’s a good way to get around that it sometimes guesses the same number haha. I also think the “restart” option was a good idea. And despite you saying you didn’t have much time to spend on aesthetics, I think it looked nice.

Hi, James. It is always fascinating to see how others solve the same problem. I liked the lay out arrangement on your game, the flow feels natural. and the faded red in the intro is quite cool and simple. well done. on the other hand I’ve actually overkill it !. This is my game have a look and let me know what you think.

That’s fantastic! Love the machines vs humans concept. Bet you had fun with that! Noticed a small problem, though. The text on the Win screen is the same as in the main game, that tells you to pick a number between 1 and 1000. Come on man, where’s my epic victory message!

Privacy & Terms