My Mech!

So I tried to create a bit different mech and I am pretty happy with the results! can’t wait to further develop it and add materials and maybe some rigs and animations at the end of the course! :smiley:

11 Likes

Looking really great! Great job!

2 Likes

Thank you! :pray: I would love to learn how to move the legs with procedural animations later on, I think it would look so cool! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yep! Perhaps I can help when you get to that stage. I’m no expert rigger but I’ve rigged a few characters so perhaps I could offer a little guidance just to get started with it.

Can’t wait to see it moving!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help it means a lot to me! :pray: :heart: I will definitely share my progress further and when I get there I would be so grateful for your help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A very good and creative adaptation of the course mech.

I look forward to it’s progress with updated colours etc.

Welcome to this site.

2 Likes

Thank You! It really gave me a bit of confidence that I could actually model it and the positive feedbacks keep me motivated further! Right now i’m really eager to keep going and improving both my skills and the mech! :star_struck: :pray:

1 Like

Welcome and that is a great mech, it’s good you tried to do something different. It has turned out really good!

2 Likes

Great take on the Mech - will be cool with colours.

1 Like

Thank you for your Feedback! :heart: I am working on the materials right now and will share my progress soon! :grin: :pray:

1 Like

Thank You! Yeah I’m working on it’s materials right now and will keep updating it as well :blush: :pray:

Looks like a roller droid from star wars!! I love it!!

2 Likes

Welcome to this site Flaminghorselord.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms