My Greetings

Hey! I’m Jay, a young adult from upstate New York. I was first introduced to this community during the Finish It! course by Rick, and have since committed my year to finishing a planned set of courses with a partner in an effort to create our very own game development studio and set my life on track. Originally, I had no real plans and was mostly wasting my time and disappointing myself, but now that I’ve taken that first course I’ve taken my life into my own hands. I’m glad to be a part of this wholesome community, and I hope to learn a lot from you all! If we can further each other towards our dreams, even better. :slight_smile:

I plan to continue improving my leadership and game development skills, and I’m hoping to start selling games as a business within or in around 2 years, including this one. Is anyone else doing something similar? I’d love to hear your stories!

2 Likes

We are so happy you are a a part of the community and I love how you have the same ambitions as me. I haven’t sold a fully complete game yet and I hope to soon. Right now I am trying to recreate the wii tanks game in unreal. It is coming along nicely.

1 Like

Good luck with the project, and good luck with your business!

Privacy & Terms