My game doesn’t load the next level after building it?

Ok I’ll delete the end and create a new end… And what should I do with canvas.is it not should be in camera?

I’ll try and update you.

Leave the rest of the canvas as it is for now, as you have the messages appear to the player, that all seemed ok when I tested it. It’s just that the thing you want to collide with was never going to be collided with :slight_smile:

Wow … Game works perfectly now… But when I finish the game,quit button appears but its not quitting when clicked. It showed
serializedobject target has been destroyed while testing in unity editor… was that a problem? https://pkgamers.itch.io/redd-vs-black

Hi,

I didn’t test anything other than the issue with the trigger for the end of level 1.

Regarding the quit button, is this behavior from testing within Unity or via the browser?

I used debug.log it shows when I press the button but when used in browser it is not working

That’s what I thought might be the scenario. You cannot close the users browser from a Unity game. You can still use Application.Quit but you may need to be more creative, for example, redirect the user to a feedback survey or to a portfolio of your other games or website. Or, just detect its a WebGL build and don’t show the button at all, let them close the game by closing the tab/browser.

You can see one of my previous replies on this matter here;

2 Likes

Oh I see.thank you so much for helping me.thanks for Ur patience

2 Likes

You’re very welcome Pramo, no problem at all :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms