My FPS Game Demo

I just Finished a FPS demo after Finished unity3D course,welcome to play and tell me how you feel :smiley:

https://simmer.io/@DarkMagician/thriller-lab

Great job. I liked the level design and the low lit atmosphere.
Some suggestions:

• I found that if I got to the big zombie the others left in the room dont try to attack as you can see in the sceen shot. You could make them attack the player if there are any left.

• Except the boss the others appear to be able to walk through solid things like the containers and stuff.

• The UI could be made more compact so it doesnt cover up the play area . The ammo/health info text a bit too large imo.

Thank you for your reply!
For the first question, I think that chase range led to this problem, but “make them attack the player” is a good idea, I will consider adding this function :smiley:
For the second question, this may be a bug, sorry for that.
For the third question, I ignored this when making the game, thank you for pointint out this problem :kissing_heart:
Now I’m prepareing to learn the RPG course, I will add more details and fix these peoblems when I have more knowledge.
THANK YOU AGAIN for taking time to try this demo and give these valuable suggestions. (Sorry for the grammatical issues because I’m not good at english)

Privacy & Terms