My first ever 3D Model ever - Based on real place

I have zero experience in 3d Modelling and after the first few lessons I can make this.

keep in mind it needs refinement but pleased I can actually do this

13 Likes

Great replica!
Yes, with Blender basics you can do a lot.
But there is much more to discover.
Have fun and welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to this site.

A good reproduction.

Perhaps you could enhance it a bit more and enter it in this week’s forum ‘challenge’?!

2 Likes

I think that’s very well done for a first model. I look forward to seeing what else you create as you go through the course.

Welcome from me as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It looks sewperb. That means superb, but a little extra. haha

I especially love the interior lighting, and those simple but perfect stairs.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind remarks they are encouraging

Thanks for that offer. I’m such a newbie at this but really want to become proficient over time. It’s a lot to take on at one time when you a learning and sometimes feel I need a rest from trying to absorb so much info.
thank you again

that is so encouraging to hear you say that Thank you so much for those kind words. I feel sometimes I struggle to absorb the vast amount of info that we are being taught and other times I can see the progress. your comment will inspire me to never quit and keep on pushing forward.

Wow thank you … I can now add another word to my vernacular Sewper :smile: appreciate the feedback fellow student.

Nicely done. the lighting looks awesome too.

1 Like

thank you I’m learning slowly

Wow that’s really good. I’m just starting out too. I was thinking that using real objects in photos might be a good starting point. Great job!

1 Like

Cheers Mate, the one lesson I have learnt most is tenacity …keep on pushing forward

1 Like

Privacy & Terms