In 30 days I am committin, that I will take a daily 4 hours Blender course. One or the other.
For the next 7 days I am only going to promise to do something if I am 100% certain that I will do it.
I am committing to the following SMART Goal (which includes the specific action I’m taking as well as when it will be completed by) in relation to working through and taking actions with this «Finish It» course:
9 February, I will complete all the tasks on theArchitectural Design course in Blender. Export project in to Unity, and create a nice render with Realistic Lighting Unity course. I will transfer materials from Blender in to Unity project using Substance B2M (generate all those PBR outputs from a input images).
For each day that I’ll be working over the next 7 days, these are the SINGLE most important tasks for me to finish (not «work on» but «finish»).
- 1 February: Complete section 1-6 (Blender Architectural Design Tools).
- 2 February: Saturday.
- 3 February: Sunday.
- 4 February: Complete section 7 (Blender Take control & create your own Models).
- 5 February: Complete section 8 (Blender Lighting & Materials) and 9, 10.
- 6 February: Complete section 1-3 (Unity Global Illumination).
- 7 February: Complete section 4 (Unity Sci-Fi Corridor).
- 8 February: Complete section 5 (Unity Lighting Pipeline and Technique) and 6.
- 9 February: Make the final render in Unity.