My Creation

Here is my final challenge level.

At the beginning it came to my mind to make a medieval prison escape game. So I started with a cell door that someone (or something) opened. The character jumps out of bed and the first thing he sees is a vase under a torch. Very conspicuous. So he grabs the vase and the door to the cell closes. He finds about the pressure plates!

So he begins getting out of there just to find another closed door. The same kind of “pressure plate” on the floor under a torch. So he looks for something to put on it. He looks, and finds a candlestick and a “ball and chain”. He grabs the candlestick (just to play with it) then drops it on the floor. Ready to fly out of there he takes the ball and chain and put it on the plate. Voila! Door opens!

He runs as fast as he can and starts to see some light coming from upstairs. It’s moonlight! Almost there!

A fire pit burns in the center of the room and another set of stairs leads him to freedom, but not quite yet.

Next to the fire pit is a rectangular stone “altar”. What if…? So he looks around for something to put on top of it. He rushes to a corner under another torch and there he sees it. The gargoyle. He lifts it up. It’s heavy, around 100 kilos. So he puts it on the altar.

The gates start to open! Finally he sees some light coming from a doorway at the top of the stairs and makes it out! To fall into the… void.

3 Likes

Very atmospheric use of lighting … nice job!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms