My Crazy Scientist Text Adventure

I had problems creating a WebGL build, so I made a PC build and shared it on itch.io!
You can download it here: https://shnapennworlds.itch.io/shnapennarium

A screenshot:

2 Likes

Hey this looks interesting.

Is there a way you can upload it without us having to personally download it? I just think less people will give it a go this way and you clearly put some work into it.

For example, I got the warning that the file is from an untrusted source and that was enough for me to opt out. I know Iā€™m being overly cautious, but wanted to let you know.

2 Likes

Thanks and I totally understand! My own computer treats it as ā€œnon-trusted sourceā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

I would love to upload it like the others but Iā€™m still unable to create the WebGL build, it blocks at ā€œBuilding native binary with IL2CPPā€ all the time. Iā€™m trying solutions suggested by someone else right now, Iā€™ll post it here if/when I succeed.

1 Like

Hey man, I took the plunge and decided to download it anyway. If you now have access to my bank account I feel bad for you,that place is a wasteland! :slight_smile:

I enjoyed it, felt pretty different to a lot of the text adventures on here. I liked how I felt like someone in their own environment making decisions about their general day rather than just travelling from A to B. The choices I made had an interesting and unexpected result and it loops over nicely.

Good work!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Iā€™m glad you enjoyed it! Iā€™ve been using this character for a while now in different works, his universe is shaping up more and more.

Iā€™ll look for your stuff on the boards too!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms