My blockbreaker

My version of Blocbreaker.

It feature hardcore mode, where you must successfully complete 10 levels without dying.
You can train levels in which you are bad and then try to complete hardcore again.

2 Likes

Nice work! Cool level design.

And I love the little detail that the game over screen has a zoomed in version of the level background. This small thing already adds a lot of polish, I will definately steal that trick :smile:

For me the game is a bit too hard. The ball moves a bit too fast and the particle effects make it hard to see where the ball is going to if the blocks are low on the screen. But good job regardless!

Yeah I find that I maybe little did the levels little hard XD
But thank you for response.

Ps: The zoom was a little error when i created the level scene :smiley: , but i liked it and left this there.

Ps: The zoom was a little error when i created the level scene :smiley: , but i liked it and left this there.

Hilarious!

I had the same impression about the difficulty of the game. Especially the particle effects which are too disturbing to focus on the ball. More lives would be awesome, especially on the “training” lvls. I liked the idea of training the game before getting to the “real thing”. So, is you would make it easier for the player to train with more lives, going through all the lvls afterwards with only one or less lives than the training lvls would be really awesome.
Good job!

Privacy & Terms