Mouse Wheel not Zooming in or out

After I created the Pyramid I scrolled (zoomed in) about half way towards it with my mouse wheel and then it slowed, stopped, and was unresponsive. If I open a new instance of Blender the mouse wheel works just as expected. If I open the pyramid file and scroll to zoom in the same thing happens. I have never had any issue like this on any other projects. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Zooming mouse wheel is somewhat relative (based on previous actions).

Make an object active as in orange selected.
Press the dot ‘.’ on the Numpad to reset zoom factor.
And then press *Alt middle mouse* button to make the selected object, the centre of zoom and rotation.

1 Like

Thank you for the information. I did not know that “.” on the number pad reset the zoom factor. I also did figure out what I did. I did a complete newbie move. So on the pyramid I zoomed all the way inside and expected I could continue to zoom through and out the other side, which it wont do. So I can zoom in and out just fine, I just need to rotate when I want to see a different view. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my question.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms