Motion blur like behaviour. Help

If you watch closely I get this motion blur effect in my animation. I was working on the background and was almost finished. I might have pressed some keyboard shortcut or something. Can anyone help me? I don’t intend to use this effect. Motion blur is not active and it only happens when I drag my mouse over the timeline. I’m 100% I didn’t had this active until now.
Annotation 2021-04-02 154648

Very odd I do not think motion blur done deliberately shows in the viewport anyway.

Could it just be a display glitch? Tab in and out of the mode?

it does it in all modes while I skim throuth the timeline. When I release the left mouse button it dissapears. It’s like onion skin but only while I hold the mouse button. If I render the animation I don’t get that, but it’s something I wouldn’t like to see in future projects. I’ve checked the bowling pins project and it doesn’t happen there

I would append everything in this scene into a new file and see if the issue folows it as it may be an issue with the blend file itself :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is an Eevee output. Switch over to cycles and see if it still occurs.
Do you have a strong mirror-like reflection? Shininess 1.

Thank you, Marc. It doesn’t do that in a new file, it might be just a bug. I’ve asked on Reddit and no one came with an answer.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms