Moon station as my homework to first part

6 Likes

Wow this is really good! :smiley:

1 Like

This is a fun story you’ve on display here! Funky colors too.
The models are fine and detailed. It must have taken you some time to build them. The details too (hammer).
Proceed in the course!
You will learn more Blender functions to add more realism to the scene.

3 Likes

A great moon scene. Very good suited people and hammer, fancy moon vehicles.

2 Likes

I like the blend of warm and cold colours. In the first scene, the warm colour pink immediately draws the eye to the constructor machine, which then makes the observer aware of the green suited men. These men stand out because they are neither yellow or black (the base colour of each picture) nor blue/white( the next base colour).

Likewise you make use of good sharp dramatic contrasts between light and dark values, first through the use of your black background and yellow foreground, then in turn the eye is drawn in by means of the contrast via the complexity of the white and pink vehicles and the green astronauts.

Each picture is balanced and “full” without being cluttered.

All of the above is to say: you seem to have an artistic eye, which turns mere 3d objects into an art. That will be a useful skill regardless of the complexity of the model.

1 Like

Wow)) Thank you very much)) Actually I`v just get it from my imagination and take a some inspiration from “Among us” a little bit

1 Like

To tell you the truth, I tend to work off of the “Muses” myself. The rest is simply nifty artistic academia and jargon that can help one analyze how and why something is good in their work and in other peoples works, making repeatability and replicating easier. It is also encouraging to see when you are right and that there is an actual reason why it is so, even if it is simply second nature to you.

Keep up the good work!

Privacy & Terms