Modular Modeling - Vehicles

So here is my continuation of the course, this time my task was to build some vehicles by reusing same models to create multiple versions of similar vehicle. Now this one teached me how to organize models so I don’t have a mess in my model collection, so I can easly access what I need without a hassle. Also I learned various transformation tools needed to achieve what you see on the picture, namely rotations of vehicles weapon attatchments. Other than that I played with colors a little bit, had a fun putting lights on the insets so it’s a bit more colorful, the vehicles themselves look pretty simple and while I could add more stuff to them I felt like I have enough with this project. The lessons I learned from instructor were enough for me to keep going, the other reason is I want to continue with the course lessons more that being attached to this little project. Anyway it was fun to make, even though I’m not into cars really, I think I preffered mechs better as they look more like potential characters for which I’m more into.

6 Likes

This looks amazing!! Love the neon look

Thanks, I also like the lights I had the most fun making them from this course.

Privacy & Terms