Mock Exam 2: Some confusing questions

[Question Spoiler Alert]
I take a test last night and only score 59/100 points. And after review the answer of the course, i just found some confused questions (maybe i’m not native speaker, so i don’t understand it clearly):

• Question 15: the right answer is “Errors in the Console about missing parameters and prevent from playing”, actually only errors in the console, the game still playing everything still running. So the phase “prevent from playing” make me confuse (prevent what from playing?)
  • Question 21: “Which of the following about animations CAN’T be modified from selecting a state or option within the Animator Window?”. But “within the Animator Window” I can just modify states, transitions, parameters, layers… how can i edit “animation frame length”, “loop”… (as in the answer) .
  • Question 30: “How would you have multiple materials be visually applied to a mesh within the engine?”, when i do this question, i think the word “the engine” is mention “Unity Engine” so i skipped the first answer “Artist specifies which triangles have a different material before importing” (because artist can’t do that in unity) . Turn out it’s the right answer.

Thanks,

Really, I thought the correct answer was “Log Warnings when attempting to set the value of each parameter”. Is that not correct?

Are you saying that for these we have to go into the inspector?

Yes, a bit misleading. Does this work better “How would you have multiple materials be visually applied to a mesh in Unity?”

Privacy & Terms