Minotaur Remesh (and ears)

Really liking where this is going. Didn’t think I’d enjoy sculpting to be honest, but it ain’t half bad.

8 Likes

Good progress!

I had the same feelings while going through the course. It’s really fun.

(Just brace yourself as some part of the process later on are quite frustrating. For me that was retopo, uv unwrapping and especially baking. Just keep going, as the end result is worth it)

2 Likes

It looks outstanding! Great work!

1 Like

Proportions look really good :+1:

Tell me about it. :man_facepalming:
There is no object relation setting… you just have to go object-by-object-by-object, and one mistake can mess everything up and you’ll have to start again. Tried some plug-ins but the ones that work don’t really do what I want and the ones that do what I want don’t really work with 2.8+.

I really hope that with this whole “everything nodes” drive that Blender’s devs manage to come up with a solution… but from the amount of plugins that half-solve this issue it is clear there isn’t a consensus on how it should be solved. :sleepy:

2 Likes

I was so frustrated with this step that I considered about getting a refund for my blender license! Oh… wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

On more serious note, I don’t think it will improve soon as it seems that baking is broken for years… but I do hope they will improve it at some point. For now, I’ve started learning substance and I hope it will fulfill all my baking needs in the future.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms